Glyconutrients Information


Saturday

Glyconutrients Q&A Part 1

Q. I read your article and now I am more confused than ever. I have listened to a CD with Dr Dan Fouts, Dr Alex Omelchuk and Dr Michael Schlachter (all MD's) who claim that there has been much written on glyconutrients. Not only has research been done but they are using it in their practices. New Sun bottles a product called Salmana, that product is suppose to be good for just about everything. Are these Doctors telling the truth or just digging deeper into there research?


Glyconutrients Information
A. For the time being, I stand by my comments above. If there are human studies with Mannatech glyconutrients that these products treat or cure a particular disease, I am not aware of them.

Q. I just found out about Ambrotose. I bought some for a friend with Hep B. I went to the sales rep's site www.glyco-facts.com. It sounds very convincing, especially with the AMA backing.  Then, I find your article on glyconutrients ...I am confused! Would you visit the www.glco-facts.com and read what is there...am I being taken? I kinda feel like I am.

A. We generally don't comment on information posted on other web sites only to say that we stand by the glyconutrient info on our site. It is for the consumer to judge the integrity of the info they read on the internet or in print. We have had this glyconutrient web page on for several years requesting anyone who has a published study on Mannatech glyconutrient research to email it to us, and all we get is sales people sending us email on testimonials that most likely they have made up claiming that glyconutrients are a cure all. We're still waiting for even one good human study on Mannatech glyconutrients in terms of treating a disease. At this time there is no evidence that Mannatech glyconutrient supplements help with cancer, lupus, heart disease, myasthenia gravis, hepatitis, fibromyalgia, cystic fibrosis, or anything else.

Q. I read your comment about glyconutrients, and would like to tell you that you can get continuing medical education approved by the AMA by going to Proevity dot com/homepage.html. If you would like to buy syllabi on different disease states please go to FisherInstitute dot org. Dr. Omelchuck & others you named on your explanation of you didn't find studies on glyconutrients with people, is a real person I've heard several times, along with Dr. Dan Fouts etc. On Satudays at noon EST there is a free "chat" that only requires anyone to put in any name to join it. The author of chapter 56, Harper's Biochemistry Medical Textbook year 1996, examined Mannatech's science & joined the "Editorial Board." He also has spoken to us who have had their life turn around by taking core nutrients that aren't in our food chain, or very scarcely & extemely hard to find. You can download a free powerpoint presentation of Dr. Robert Murray's by going to DoctorsHealthCall dot com & clicking on "past speakers." It's further down the page. I do guess you've seen GlycoScience dot org? I wish you the best, a Mannatecher who has been relieved of deep pains, a back that had me in the ER, lost >70 lbs {phytogenins}, and other wonderful things.

A. I'm still waiting for human glyconutrients study before making any definitive comments.

No comments:

Popular Posts